Thank you so much for contributing to LIFT:ART 2017. Your creativity will not only continue to inspire, but also help us help LIFT Angelenos out of poverty.
Please fill out all required, and as much of the non-required information as possible, so we can ensure a seamless transition from the artwork leaving your studio/home and making it to the home of someone who wants to support LIFT Los Angeles.
All fields with * are required.
IMPORTANT: Paddle8 - our online auction partner - has been receiving requests from bidders to view Certificates of Authenticity, or Condition Reports, so please be prepared to share that information with us.
BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM,
please email the HIGH-RES digital image of your artwork
in the subject line please put
SUBMISSION - ARTIST NAME. TITLE
A note about Getting The Best Image
- Images under 600 pixels will not be accepted. Ideal size is 2000 pixels.
- Images should not be blurry or grainy when opened at full size.
People often confuse pixel size or image size with the quality of the image. An image can be large but blurry or small but clear. The image MUST meet both size + clarity requirements.
- Full representation of the image is required. Images with any part of the work cut off will not be accepted.
- No glare or reflection. A straight-on shot of work is ideal, BUT a slight angle is fine if to reduce glare.
- To ensure that the proper color is represented, lighting should be even to avoid creating large shadows or hot spots on work.
If you have any questions about this form, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-679-5349 and ask to speak to Laura Presse.
FINALLY, if you're shipping directly to Castelli Framing, please sidemark the donation "LIFT:ART" and note THEIR NEW ADDRESS:
Castelli Art Framing
5440 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90016